1. My commute is my time to sob uncontrollably about my job dissatisfaction. I certainly don't want an audience present.
2. After a full day, I need to fart; loud and often. Over the course of the day, I make an effort to keep in gas (especially on taco Tuesday). I couldn't imagine holding it in until I get home.
3. I'm done talking for the day-no time for more mind numbing chit chat. No matter how nice/friendly someone is, the fact is I need some time to wind down before I open the door to my house.
4. Nose picking freedom. Similar to letting one rip, I like the option to pick my nose at any time without feeling guilty.
5. Secret Gaga fan. I definitely don't want my co workers to know that I'm into "My Poker Face" The ball busting would never end.
Selfish as these reasons may be, they are reality.