Part #9: Factual Facts To Impress Your Date:
10. Alex Trebek, host of Jeopardy, has already bought his burial plot and monument. It reads, "Where Is Alex Trebek?"
9. In 2001, a clown by the name of "Fonzo" became the first person ever to die from exploding cigar lung cancer!
8. If you say that a glass is half full, you're an optimist. But if you say that "there is still half a spoonful in the bottom, don't dump it!", you're an alcoholic!
7. In 1951, it took a GOP Think Tank six months to come up with the Presidential campaign slogan, "I Like Ike!"
6. Also during the 1950's, 20% of all fatalities in car crashes were caused by the impact making the driver swallow and choke to death on the 'fuzzy dice'.
5. Due to global warming, by the year 2050 there will be no such thing as eating a bowl of medium hot chili!
4. Nearly 90% of people over 60, if asked to name a talking horse, will say 'Mr. Ed'!
3. While it's true that William Tell shot an arrow through an apple placed on his son's head, he usually kept a walnut there as bait. Most days, they had fresh squirrel for supper!
2. No monkey has ever been known to eat a banana that a joker used first as a fake penis, to entertain his pals.
1. In ancient Rome, there were terrific chariot jams. In some instances they were backed up so long, charioteers were forced to eat their horses!