10. On twelve difference occasions, Louie Anderson and Loni Anderson got each other's bras in the mail and had to exchange them.
9. In the Great Smoky Mountains, those "Great Smoky Mountains Authentic Handmade Rocking Chairs" are simply called rocking chairs.
8. The past four presidents of the United States, Bush, Clinton, Bush & Obama have acted more like previous Vice Presidents!
7. The movie "Woodstock" was actually based upon a group of musicians that got together to jam for three days at a place called, Max Yasgur's Farm! Woodstock, indeed!
6. Dentists stopped allowing their patients to bite down on a bullet in 1871, after 13 dentists were killed or maimed for life by being shot in the face!
5. The biggest killer among big city police officers is not a bullet but a massive heart attack, due to stress and doughnuts.
4. Foster Brooks was treated for ten years of his life (5-14) for a speech impediment when it was discovered that he had been sipping his dad's hidden vodka.
3. On the average, a person past 60-years-old will shit on himself approximately, 22.7 times.
2. The first Star Wars movie, which was partly filmed in west Texas, was delayed for two days because of Ted Nugent shooting at Chewbacca!
1. During World War II, wives at home used vowels for consonants and consonants for vowels in love letters to their husbands so that only they would know what was being said. For instance, efoji = penis.