Part #6: Factual Facts To Impress Your Date:
10. Shorthand was invented by a monk in the 16th century who actually had no hands, but wrote with his penis.
9. The earliest computers were so large that their vacuum tubes were the size of a railroad car.
8. In 2009, the checker champion of Heavenly Acres Nursing Home, Larry Putt, had to relinquish his title after steroids were present in his bedpan.
7. A person's heart will actually increase slightly when they fall in love or see a baby Panda.
6. No one by the name of Grammy has ever won a Grammy Award!
5. Vanna White is Dyslexic.
4. Before his decision to paint rows and rows of Campbell Soup cans, Andy Warhol first experimented with RJR Tobacco Pouches!
3. When Balboa first laid eyes on the Pacific Ocean, he first called it, Lake Almighty!
2. The Choctaw Indians often overlooked white settlers while they were hiding because, even though they had learned to look in nooks, they had never heard of crannies!
1. Potted meat comes from any pig, chicken or cow that has eaten fermented corn.