Ahoy all good men and women of The Spoof Kingdom.
Be it known that the honourable Mark Lowton esquire has determined in the best interest of the general public and public decency, mandatory mental health testing will begin immediately for all alleged writers for TheSpoof.com.
Testing will be self-administered multiple choice as you would have it.
Having done the test to the best of my abilities I can attest that I passed with flying colours like a champ and therefore vouch for it being 99 to 100 percent accurate.
TheSpoof.com Mental Health Test
1. Have you ever beheaded someone while riding public transportations?
2. Do you wear a tin hat to stop those voices in your head?
3. Do you wear women's undergarments?
4. Have you ever bought 28 jars of CoffeMate at one time?
5. Is your favourite vehicle a shopping cart?
6. Do you like to swear at buildings downtown on Sunday mornings?
7. Can you touch the tip of your nose with your index finger?
There, now you're done.
I put a trick question in at the end to keep you on your toes.
Please send results back to me Denny Dooster at TheSpoof.com.
You can most assuredly count on all personal information being held in the strictest of confidence for one and all.
Cheif Gramatacist and Proofreader