After many debates with his mates, Scot, Gary McPhail, has worked out that England, will fail to win the World Cup without help.
Seven things need to be done for England to win the World Cup In June.
1) Dawn French is appointed goalkeeper so that there is little or no room for the opposition to score a goal.
2) The referee, and linesmen would need to all be English so all disputed decisions go England's way.
3) No offside decisions given against England so they would get a lot more goals.
4) Offside given against the opposition every time they are in England's penalty area.
5) Red cards given to any opposition player who fouls an England player.
6) England to be awarded a Penalty Kick every time one of their players falls in the Penalty area.
7) Most important of all the final would need to be played at Wembley because England could not win any where else but in England.
Gary finished telling his plan for the only way England can win the World Cup with a joke. "What do you call a Scotsman in the World Cup? A referee!!!