TheSpoof.com Editor is asking for help -"So many words to read" says Mark Lowton, Editor of this famous Spoof Site that he will be advertising for several proof readers for the spoof site.
The editor further relates that it is almost impossible to keep up with reading all these words without any outside help and lists the criteria for the job below:
1. Must be able to read
2. Must be able to spell
3. Must be able to have a computer
4. Must be able to know how to use a computer
5. Must be able to work 24/7
6. Must be able to work without pay
7. Must be able to take flack from writers
8. Must be able to answer writers with fineness
9. Must be able to understand terminology of some writers
10.Must be able to realize not all jokes are funny
The advertisement further asks for a complete background check on all applicants with urine test for drug use submitted by a reputable doctor.
Any person meeting these requirements is asked to submit their applications as soon as possible to the editor of TheSpoof.com. The job is open NOW.