Boston MA: Each year various news organizations determine words or phrases that are overused and become annoyingly trite.
A new report published by a leading New England University considers good English words that are often used badly. Some examples are:
1. The fight ended when the ruffian was kicked in the gentiles.
2. She went to the Gynecologist to have her Virginia examined.
3. The ladies entered, took off their hats and were topless.
4. Visiting France we stopped at Breast, a city on the coast.
5. He was bad and thus sent to a penile colony.
6. Frontier soldiers built fornications to protect settlers.
7. Stalagmites, stalactites' and transvestites are found in caves.
8. President Clinton had a pussy named socks.
9. I love all of ewe.
10. The gardener was seen giving the leaves a blow job.