12. Every single shopper at WallyMart: Skinny as a rail!
11. You hear footsteps on the street behind you but when you turn around, not only is no one there but something gooses you in the ass!
10. Every station on the radio has Alice Cooper as it's host.
9. Complete quiet at the local library except occassional cry of "BRAINS!"
8. When interviewing for a job at Micky D's, the boss man points to the deep-fat fryer and asks, "You want to be fried in that?"
7. You wake up to a loud whistle and you and ten neighbors find the Titanic in your back yards.
6. No matter what DVD you rent, Freddie Kruger makes an appearance, pointing his finger at you and laughing.
5. Your black cat has taken to mixing an occasional "Nevermore" in with it's usual meows.
4. Your new bride confesses she's a witch and she begins to look more like Agnes Moorehead than Elizabeth Montgomery.
3. You fear you're taking that Swine Flu because when you look into the mirror, there's a hog's head looking back at you.
2. Every time you start to take a shower that weird music starts up again.
1. Big limbs on old Oak tree in the yard starting to look like long fingers and yesterday, it was a Pine.