Announcement: FDA's Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee Will Be Organizing a Interntional Roundtable Discussion about the H1N1 Vaccine.
Date: July 23, 2009
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Location: Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg, Montgomery Ballroom, 620 Perry Parkway, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
On July 23, 2009, the Committee will discuss clinical trials to support use of vaccines against the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus.
Questions being overheard as delegates from around the world were seen checking into the hotel:
1) I wonder if we can get one vaccine for both seasonal flu and H1N1?
2) Are those clinical trials really legit?
3) How bow-legged is Michelle Obama?
4) Do we really need two H1N1 shots for the vaccine to be effective
5) Do you have the phone number of Elliot Spitzer's escort service?
6) How much are they paying the FDA under the table to push this damn stuff?
7) Do you really think Georgetown is named after that Clooney actor?
8) Is it really true that Cheney shot Lincoln?
9) Have you ever seen a condom with the flag of Mauritania on it?
10) Who invited those Somali pirates over there?