Now that the Italian car company will be taking over Chrysler, what will it all mean?
Here are some possibilities:
1) The stickshift will be in the shape of a cannoli.
2) Instead of "Honk," the horn will go "Bada-a-bing."
3) Fuel will now be 80% gasoline and 20% Chianti.
4) The hood ornament will be a Sophia Loren profile.
5) The transmission will be lubricated with extra virgin olio d'olive.
6) The glove compartment will have an espresso coffee-maker.
7) The driver's manual will have a lasagna recipe from Mama Agnelli.
8) Sinatra is on all the radio channels.
9) The first aid kit will include a bottle of Montepulciano D'Abruzzi 1987.
10) The airbag will be in the shape of a bullet-riddled, inflatable corpse.