Today, former Republican VP Dick Chenney announced his candidacy for being a Vice-President again. The former VP was against Obama for the Guantanimo Bay closure and for his actions to the economy.
Top 10 reasons Chenney is happy that Obama's going away:
- Obama's bad ecconomic ideas
- Biased - Brings more rights to blacks than whites
- Horrible VP
- Guatanimo Bay closure
- Smiles TOO MUCH
- Goes away from Washington TOO MUCH
- Stole Bob the Builder's chant "Yes we can!"
- Mental sick
- He is a terrorist!!!
Chenney also says "He makes too much Obamaisms"
Other notable opponents to Obama:
- George Bush
- John McCain
- Paris Hilton
- Bo (Obama's dog)
- Joe Biden
Reviews from two of those guys:
When people elected Obama, they chose destruction to America. He isn't going to save the ecconomy. He is instead freeing terrorists from 2001 (the same ones that destroyed New York).
I would be a better president because
- I would actually save the ecconomy
- Not biased
- Keep terrorists in prison
- Better use of the money
- Not like Osma bin Laden