- Antibiotics don't work anymore, with the swine flu and advanced bacteria.
- The internet is so lag-filled that it's quicker carving your calculations.
- Horse-drawn carts are cheaper to run than wormholes.
- The Spoof! is making satirical articles that madden people in living in caves.
- There are so many enviromental laws we have to live in caves to obey them.
- People are becoming so paranoid about swine flu that they are beginning to live in caves
- Due to the credit crunch people can't affford houses and thus move into caves
Wednesday, 20 May 2009
The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!