1) I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper Like I used to, before the Internet.
2) I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand Typing.
3) I will get dressed before noon.
4) I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan Dinner before even thinking of the Internet.
5) I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends And family that are Internet-deprived.
6) I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Internet.
7) I will read a book... if I still remember how. The
8) I will listen to those around me and their needs and stop telling t is hem to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Internet.
9) I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.
10) I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.
11) I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my chequebook because I was too busy on the Internet.
12) Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime... And the Internet will always be there tomorrow!