1) "A collector's guide to Obamaware". The new hobby of collecting Barak Obama souvenirs shows no sign of abating after 2 months. Illustrated.
2) "Whale Meat Again". Japanese cookery book by Shintowa Nagasaki, the inventor of edible shoes.
3) "Piers Morgan is a Cult", by Richard Littlejohn. Sales still strong.
4) "Google StreetView Book of Oddities". A hasty cut-and-paste of stuff you could find on the internet.
5) "Greedy, Thieving Bastards". Dan Snow's balanced historical look at the life of an MP, from the 13th century to now.
6) "Ant and Dec's guide to The American Civil War". First of a series to come from the diminutive geordie funsters.
7) "Dough!". Tracing the history of baking in the midwest, with introduction by Mr Spillsbury.
8) "Marmalade, I like marmalade". The Pink Floyd Cookbook, introduced by Nick Mason.
9) "The Goodys". Biography of the whole family, illustrated.
10) "Mesopotamian Giant Rats", from the TV programme by David Attenborough.