1. Willie Watson, on April 13th, 1864, became the first person to fly across the Mississippi River after a freak cannonball incident that stunned both the Union & Confederate Armies that day.
2. Some rhesus monkeys can have sex up to ten times a day if the female of the species is wearing fishnet stockings.
3. Passing gas while standing at the top of Mount Everest can break both ass cheeks.
4. The War Act of 1943 that forbade anyone blessing a person who sneezed during night patrol, no matter what religion the person had, has never been repealed.
5. A room full of monkeys with typewriters once reportedly spelled out, "How would you like a green banana up your ass?" but was grabbed & swallowed before the keeper could show it to any witnesses.
6. Gabby Hayes of Gene Autry Western fame was actually a woman, Ms. Helen Gabinsky.
7. A Mexican Blue Bat can actually fly between snowflakes unless there is a blizzard.
8. The original idea of The Three Stooges occurred to Moe Howard one day after his cousin, Larry Fine admitted to him that he had an odd ball.
9. In 2001, college basketball player, Elmer Fudpucker of Champagne, Illinois ruined ten computers trying to send a can of Spam through e-mail as a prank to a college teammate.
10. No two members of the British aristocracy are exactly alike!
11. The idea for Spock's ears on Star Trek first came to Gene Roddenberry one day when a bobcat at a zoo sprayed him and his little daughter, who would there afterward scream and hold her nose whenever the character appeared on the screen.
12. A sloth can outrun Senator Robert C. Byrd of Virginia unless he cheats by crawling.
13. Roderick McIntyre, known as "The Swatter" batted over 300 for the Detroit Dingleberries in 1897 using only a big flyswatter.
14. Although Absorbine Jr. will absolutely cure the bloody hemorrhoids, three people have been known to run until they had a heart attack and died after one application.
15. Wild Bill Hadcock is the only helicopter pilot to ever land his vehicle safely on top of the Seattle Space Needle.
16. There is no penalty ever charged to a golfer, even during a Pro Game, if his golf ball explodes on contact. However, the joker is charged one stroke. (usually John Daly)
17. While tha average dog takes 10.2 minutes to shit a peach seed, the Mexican Chihuahua can blow one out in five seconds, with a loud pop.
18. Not only have authorities determined that Pluto was not an actual planet but a big chunk of ice, they have now discovered that Pluto the dog is not a dog but a cartoon character.
19. In the weightlessness of space, the egg of an ostrich can outweigh the ostrich that laid it.
20. The so-called Cherokee Black Bear of the Great Smokey Mountains can actually get up and leave it's cave and go crap in the woods while staying in the state of hibernation.