The comprehensive list of the top ten books for the week ending March 13th 2009. Every one a must buy!
1) "Complete Bus Tickets of the World". Leather-bound deluxe collector's edition with colour photos, this tome is the last word on this fascinating subject, although pricey at £42.
2) "Kerry Katona's book of Motherhood". Wipe-clean version of the indispensible guide for new mums. This year's surprise hit.
3) "I-Spy book of Ovens". Covers everything from Agas to the humble 1-ring student baked-bean warmer. Essential.
4) "I Hate Everything". The latest tirade from Michael Moore where he rages against just about everything. Film coming in April.
5) "The Heat book of Celebrities on the Beach". Telephoto shots of rich people on holiday in cossies.
6) "Strewth Mate!". The Australian guide to astrology, quantum physics and the cosmos, now in it's sixth edition.
7) "Piers Morgan is a cult". Richard Littlejohn's honest assessment of one of TV's newest celebrities. Illustrated.
8) "The Lark Rise Celebrity Diet and Excercise Regime". Get into tight-corseted Victorian dresses like the stars of TV's 'Candleford'. Why? Well, why not?
9) "Jeremy Clarkson's big book of Fast Cars". Jeremy drives the 20 fastest cars - in THE WORLD! Tyre-smoking and similies-a-plenty from TV's "Mr. Reasonable".
10) "Shilpa Shetty's book of Slumdog recipies". From India comes Shilpa's recipies...in "proper English!".