Here are President Obama's 10 favorite songs:
- 'You Haven't Got A Friend', James Taylor
- 'Die Like A Palestinian', The Bangles
- 'Air Strike On An American G Note', Johann Sebastian Bach
- 'Smoke and Sewage in the Water', Deep Purple
- 'Don't Give Peace a Chance', John Lennon and the Plastic Surgeon Band
- 'War, It's Good For Wall Street', Edwin Starr
- 'Freedom, Unless You're a Palestinian', George Michael
- 'Light My Fire With Phosphorus Bombs', The Doors of Deception
- 'The Star-Spangled Handkerchief', Frank Cannon and the Fodders
- 'Massacres? What Massacres?', Barack Hussein Obama
The freedom-loving, democracy-loving, peace-loving President also named the following books as ones he had read the most: 'The Koran, But Let's Not Mention That One', 'The New Testament, But, You Know, Well, Ahem, Let's Just Send Israel More Jets To Murder Children With, Jesus Would Have Done The Same', 'The United States Constitution, Tragically Destroyed By Ronald Reagan', and 'Become A Hypocrite in 10 Easy Lessons, Starting as Governor of Illinois.'
President Obama had no comment to make about his choices, in case the Israeli Defense Force fired him as their worldwide PR manager.