According to the New York Times, these are the worst selling books of 2008 as listed by their publishers:
15. The Joy Of Sox
14. Winnie's Cooking With Pooh
13. Chicken Shit For The Soil
12. Mr. Toad's Make Love Not Warts
11. Horton Can't Hear Himself Fart
10. Twenty Centuries Of Pope Humor
9. A Proctologist's Guide To Goose Hunting
8. Dealing With Howler Monkeys Near The Fairway
7. The Big Book Of Amish Kama Sutra
6. So You Want To Get High By Drilling A Hole In Your Head?
5. A Thousand And One Tarzen Yells You Can Learn At Home
4. The Complete Song Lyrics Of Howlin' Rabinowitz
3. Norman Bates Presents: Mother In Her Most Naughty Bikinis
2. The Very Best Boxer Jump-Roping Rhymes
1. The Complete Idiot's Guide To Segway Repairs.