10. It's "Derby Day" here in wherever, and you can literally feel the tension throughout the city.
9. And it's high, wide, and not at all handsome... goal kick.
8. These two sides are going for it hammer and tongue this afternoon. What entertainment here at wherever.
7. He's an absolutely country mile offside, how the linesman cannot see that is beyond me...
6. And wherever is silenced by a stunning strike from this player. He is on fire at the moment.
5. So... here comes the substitute for whoever, and the manager and myself agree that he is one for the future. This lad has got potentially unlimited potential.
4. And this guy has recovered froma possibly career threatening injury to lead the line again for whoever, and doing so with just as much purpose as before his spell on the sidelines.
3. He's appealing for a penalty, and... no... the refereee... has waved it away. Ooooooooo, well. Looking at the replay... [WHOEVER: I've seen them given]
2. And the tackle, well it's horrific. The manager, quite rightly, is furious with the referee, who seems to have missed what can only be described as a hacking down of the young lad.
1. It's in, and would you believe it, the away side have scored first. And whoever grabsm a goal on his return to his former club, what a way to thank them...