ANN ARBOR, Michigan - One of the nation's leading bookstore chains, 'The You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover' has just released their yearly Christmas list.
- Chinese Ceramic Christmas Ornaments and Were They Once Really Edible?
- Overweight Individuals Who Eat Christmas Fruit Cakes Through A Straw And Why
- The Key To Understanding Key Misunderstandings That Invariably Surface and Manifest Themselves During Office Christmas Parties
- Making Your Own Holiday Dresses Using Discarded Paper Cups, Orange Peels, Newspaper Inserts, and Mayonnaise
- Men in Their 70's Who Are Addicted to Viagara and The Unspeakable Things They Will Do To Get Their Fix (Not recommended for children under 10)
- Pepto Bismol: And You Will Not Believe The Real Reason Why It Is Pink (With dozens of illustrations)
- The History of The Letter "i" - Once Considered Just a Little Stick With a Little Dot On It
- The Weird and Wacky Australian Outback Custom of Drinking Beer, Egg Nog, and Cashew Nut Juice Through One's Nostrils
- How To Deal With Confused Kids Who Are Obsessed With Wrinkle Removing Cream, Preparation H, Mistletoe, and Hormone Replacement Pills
- Water: Is Wetter Really Better?
Walter Z. Marquette, CEO of 'The You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover' Bookstore chain has vowed that unlike other leading nationwide bookstores his will not resort to accepting books from publishers who are using lighter and cheaper ink in order to make more profit.
Marquette remarked "Not only do I find that practice to be unethical,unscrupulous, unprincipled, and unconscionable, but it is also unamerican as well. GOD BLESS AMERICA (and all of her books.")