Ten surprises in the new autobiography, "Ohhh Nooo!" by Mr. Bill that few of us knew before:
1. NBC made him change his original trademark, "Oh Shit!" to "Oh No!"
2. First Name: Buffalo.
3. Started career as a stunt man for Gumby.
4. Once caught in police raid on backstreet Dilldough Can.
5. Best man for Gumby who recently married Tweety Bird in San Francisco.
6. Distant kin to Cassius Clay, today's Mohammed Ali.
7. Did the voice for Mr. Moose on the old Captain Kangeroo series.
8. Often covered up for mother's problem of coming home late half-baked from the kiln.
9. Started Claymation.org in the early '90's.
10. Troubled childhood with father who didn't want Bill in show biz. "Father would get all fired up and was sooooo set in his ways", said a teary Bill.