1. Palin. She can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan and never let the First Dude forget he's the man, but when it comes to the Russians, Iranians and their nukes? Hmm. I don't know.
2. He's not very colorful. He never fathered a black child out of wedlock and his Vietnam days didn't make him mentally unstable. Boring!
3. He's forgetful. Says he opposes pork barrel spending, yet Alaska and Arizona are 1 and 2, respectively, in pork barrel spending.
4. We can't trust his hot temper, plus he holds grudges for a long, long time. He might still try to win the Vietnam War, or attack Germany, or Japan.
5. He's not very smart. He ranked 894 out of 899 in his class at Annapolis. Well, that might be an asset in this day and age.
6. He has poor vision. He crashed two planes before being being shot down in Vietnam, once colliding with power lines.
7. He's Panamenian. He'd be our first Hispanic President. If we're not ready for an African American leader, we're definitely not ready for a Hispanic one.