Here are the 10 songs in Hollywood actress and seismologist Sharon Stone's personally chosen album, for singing round the fire during those long winter earthquakes:
- 'Instant Karma's Going To Get You', John Lenin
- 'The Lava Is Blowing In The Wind', Bob Dylan
- 'Sergeant Sharon's Lonely Brain Cell Band', The Beatles
- 'The Chinese Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Immoral Earthquakes', Julie Andrews
- 'Hangin' On The Typhoon-hit Tree With The Phone Lines Down', Blondie
- 'It's Raining Bad, Nasty, Commie, Pinko Men', The Weathergirls
- 'Blondes Have More Fun And Less Brains', Rod Stewart
- 'Stairway To Heaven For Americans, But Straight To Hell For Chinese And Burmese', Led Zepellin
- 'The Crocodile Tears Of A Hollywood Clown', Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
- 'I Lost My Brain In San Francisco', Tony Bennett.
Miss Stone has decided to call the book 'The Sharon Stone Guntotin' Violent Bankrobbin' Shootin' It Out With The Feds Bombin' Killin' Book', and is dedicating it to her best friend, moral and spiritual American legend Timothy McVeigh. Al Capone is 39 this month.