10. When you ask someone, "Don't you know who I am?" and they reply "No."
9. You aren't even on the D-list.
8. People don't even remember the name of the character that you made famous.
7. People don't remember the name of the show you were on.
6. You get asked for your autograph by someone, and they say "It's for my mom."
5. Your friends send you fan mail to keep you happy.
4. 'Where are they now?' won't touch you.
3. You want the limelight back so much, have people call you by your old character's name.
2. Everyone in your entourage is over 50.
And the number one way to tell you are a Hollywood Has-Been:
1. You are now on reality t.v.