There are ten key reasons why Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardy dwarfs Xavier's School for the Gifted. Here they are...
- Cooler name.
- Better powers. Not just limited to ones you are born with.
- Shorter time having to spend there. You graduate Hogwarts in 7 years, you don't start until 11.
- Cooler classes.
- Dumbledore isn't psychic and he knows more than Xavier.
- You are garaunteed to get into a clique, a.k.a. your house.
- Better sports teams.
- Has sports teams.
- Hogsmeade weekends.
- Finally, teachers don't go with you on Hogsmeade weekends.
Those are just a few resons Hogwarts rules. Suggestions for more reasons, or disputes to these reasons will be greatly appreciated. Should I get some responses, the best ones will be posted. Let the battle begin.