"In analyzing President Trump's term in comparison with other U.S. Presidents, we have found a number of executive office records that Trump has now broken," spoke a history analyst at Northwestern University.
The list includes:
1. Most lies ever by a POTUS, beating Ronald Reagan's eight-year total in just eight months.
2. Lamest inauguration ever, with lower attendance than President Grant's second term.
3. Most world leaders offended on one visit.
4. Where it took John Tyler for most of the people in his Whig Party to abandon him about two years, Trump did it in one.
5. Most Bizarre Presidency was won by Trump in two weeks, edging out Franklin Pierce's totally drunken term.
"At this point, it is becoming harder and harder to document these low points as there are more and more of them every day!" spoke the history analyst.