LONDON: The Tavistock Mind Control Institute and intellectual wing of the NWO has issued a "comprehensive report" to be distributed to all parental associations and school administrations. "It is perfectly clear to us, based on five years of extensive and rigorous research, " said Director Sir Oddball Pike, "that parents are simply not doing their job. This guideline is to help them and, if followed, we can be assured of a considerable lessening of social conflict in our society in the years ahead".
It is called "The Intelligent Parents' Guide to Child Control".
It recommends "sound injunctions to gift to your child" and condemns corporal punishment under all circumstances. "Punishment for serious misdemeanours is best left to the state", it states. "Persuasion is the most effective and humane means of coercion with regards to the unruly child. If you can control his mind you can control him or her. All the ills of our society come from unprincipled and malformed minds. Hence, we have tailored our report in the form of a common sense approach to children's education at home and in our schools. Our goal is the well-adjusted citizen.".
Here then is the Tavistock's 20 points list of "positive practical injunctions" in association with the Carnegie Institute US, that will help steer your child along the "right path to social integration".
(1) Never talk back to your betters.
(2) In this house you have only as many rights as we, your parents, allot you. We brought you into the world, we clothe and feed you. You can never repay us; but that doesn't mean you must never try. Until you are eighteen we are legally responsible for you. This, you must never forget. Your job is to make us proud. If you end up in jail it will be your own fault, not ours.
(3) The world is fairly run. If you work hard you will be honoured for your achievements. If you create anything of importance rest assured nobody will exploit it or steal it from you. Everybody has as much chance to succeed as the next no matter what background they come from or whether their family is well connected or rich. All the professions in entertainment or industry and especially publishing, the media and the law are run by upright, fair minded, noble people. If you achieve anything of significance they will reward you and look after you. They share an enormous respect for their fellow man. That is how they have succeeded in life. You can be one of them.
(4) Disobebience will not be tolerated in this home or in school.
(5) No, you cannot say what you want or think what you want. We will decide that.
(6) Verbal abuse of your parents will not be tolerated inside this home or outside of it.
(7) We have a right to invade your room whenever we feel like it.
(8) The most important thing in life is to work hard to better your circumstances and respect private property.
(9) Happiness is NOT your birthright. Like us, you must work hard to get what you need. Everybody in the world believes this. So it must be right and you must never question it.
(10) Always, always, no matter what,... pay your debts.
(11) Procrastination is the thief of time.
(12) If you want to know what is going on in this world read your newspapers or listen to the BBC. The Internet is awash with lies and misinformation.
(13) On social networks, always tell the truth about who you are and answer the questions truthfully. There is no need to lie.
(14) The most important thing about all sports are the rules that make them possible. The adjudicator, the umpire, the referee are what matter. Their decisions, even if they be the result of false intelligence, are always final. It is the judge's prerogative to change his mind if he so chooses but nobody can change it for him.
(15) What is taught to you in school is for your own benefit. Although you may question anything at school within the parameters set for you, you must never question your curriculum. What is to be found there is the very best of what the human mind has discovered or created.
(16) Our job and the job of education is to turn you into a worthwhile citizen who can be of some use to others. Our mission is to make you into a better person.
(17) This is a dog eat-dog-world and the devil take the hindmost. This is reality.
(18) We live in a democracy. Those who don't are very sad, depressed, lonely people who do what they are told, never question authority, believe all they read and hear on the oligarchic corporate elite's media and are brought up from birth to kow-tow to those who believe they have a right to control their minds and lives for arcane purposes that have nothing whatever to do with their welfare but are devoted entirely to the accumulation of wealth and power and the eternal subjugation of their fellow man. Many of them can't even get through a day without resorting to medication, alcohol, televisual stupefaction, or all three. Thank your lucky stars that you are not one of them. Now, go to your room and don't come out until we tell you.
(19) The New World Order is a myth. It does not exist.
(20) God is merely an idea believed in by the weak and unsuccessful. Their God has given us nothing. Science and the banking system have given us everything. Give your lifelong allegiance to both.