What Can Happen in this Book?
April 19, 2007
1. Wizards will visit the Prime Minister. They will tell him of problems that are continuing in the Wizard World.
2. A plot will be plan by Voldemort to kill Harry Potter. Draco will take credit of killing Albus Dumbledore. Draco will become a death eater. Plans will be executed to continue to attack Muggles and any wizards or witches who oppose the Dark Lord.
3. Harry Potter is at the Dursly's for the last time. Harry gets a letter to attend Hogwarts. Hermione comes to pick up Harry so he can attend the wedding of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour. They arrive at the Burrow. They both had a good time.
4. The Next day, Harry, Hermione, and Ron all went to Grodic Hallow to look at the ruin house that Harry and his parents use to live. There he learns more about his parents.
5. Shopping at Diagon Ally. Author convinces Harry, Ron, and Hermione to complete school. Harry, Hermione, and the Weasley's went shopping for their school supplies. They return to the Burrow.
6. On September 1st, Harry and company all went to Hogwarts by the Floo Network. It was too dangerous to take the train. Deatheaters would find it an easy target. They all arrive safely at Hogwarts.
7. Professor McGonagall is now the new Headmistress of Hogwarts. She announces that for this year, Quidditch will not be play due to security concerns. Also no trips to Hogsmeade will be allowed for this year. This is due to the wizard war that is raging on around us. For you safety, all students will remain inside the school. Also the class Care of Magical Creatures has been cancel. Three new teachers are announce. Harry and his friends will break those rules.
8. Harry, Ron, and Hermione investigate the Horcruxes. They will try to find out where they are. Harry or Hermione will remember about a locket that couldn't be opened. They will have to go to 12 Grimmauld Place this Christmas break. They still have to locate the other Horcruxes.
9. The three trio heads for 12 Grimmauld Place during Christmas. Harry finds the locket. It still can't be opened. Hermione looks at it and said, "This is it, we found it. Harry destroys the locket. They return to the burrow.
10. Back at School, Hermione figures out what the Horcruxes were. 1. Tom Riddle's Diary*; 2. Locket from Slytherin*; 3. Marvolo Gaunt's Ring*; 4. Ravenclaw's Tiara; 5. Gryffindor Gold Crest; 6. Hufflepuff's Mug. Now the task is to locate them.
11. Harry along with Hermione and Ron sets out on Easter Week to collect the Horcruxes. They were all found at Tom Riddle Sr. Home. Harry promptly disposes the Horcruxes. He returns to Hogwarts.
12. Final battle of Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort. They both fight each other in the Quidditch pitch and this fight last a long time. Voldemort was completely clueless to what happen to his Horcruxes. They fought and Harry Potter dies in the battle. After Harry dies, Voldemort begins to turn blue and starts to waste away. He screams bloody murder and drops into a pile of rotting flesh and bones.
13. The funeral of Harry Potter takes place at Hogwarts. Death eaters are rounded up and put into Azkaban. The school ends for the year. Neville Longbottom will become a Hogwarts teacher replacing Professor Sprout. The other students will continue on with life and those in Ginny's year will finish their term next year. The Dursly's will celebrate the death of Harry Potter. Harry Potter in the spirit world will be reunited with his parents. The end of the book will say. He will be remember as the boy with the scar.
14. This is theory about to what takes place in book seven using every clue that J.K. Rowling had said. This is a major time scale and most details have been left out. Remember this is only theory and not fact. But this what I feel that will take place in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
15. Harry Potter as a Horcrux has too many holes in this theory. If Harry is a Horcrux; Voldemort would allow Harry Potter to return to Hogwarts. But in book four, Voldemort wanted to kill Harry Potter so badly; I doubt this theory. Voldemort wouldn't be so careless of wasting a part of his soul. He choose very carefully object of high value. The only exception is his personal diary. Also his pet serpent isn't a Horcrux either. If something happened to him like getting run over by a Muggle car; that would end that Horcrux. Voldemort is a very smart person and don't under estimate him. All those theories in number fifteen will be discredited after book seven is out.