Forget Jesus Christ and all religious distractions, forget family meals and get togethers, once again according to T.V. advertising it's time to buy expensive furniture. Here's our guide for everyone out there with no common sense:
1) Buy the largest sofa you can squeeze into your room.
2) Forget comfort and other considerations.
3) Buy Mail order if possible for a surprise factor.
4) Get your sofa from a posh sounding place such as Waterford and Wedgewood, or Hanover and Plantagenet.
5) Max your credit cards to get the most expensive, black, kid leather covered sofa covering that's available.
6) Throw your old sofa out in the front garden or near the entrance to your apartment block.
7) Buy spare sofas to save getting more at Xmas and New Year, you could squeeze an additional one or two into your lounge or even your kitchen, or in the case of posh people, your bathroom or toilet.
8) Make a sign saying "Look we've got a new sofa!!" and pin it to the front door.
9) Consider sending the sofas back to the shop after Easter to see if they will exchange them for different coverings etc.
10) Look around the house for spaces to squeeze a sofa into before the Easter Sofa campaign ends.