If you are sick and tired of "Brandy, You're A Fine Girl or "You're 16, You're Beautiful and You're Mine", you might want to try these new Radio Formats coming in the next month or so:
1. Bagpipes For Making Out
2. Amish Silence With Frog Calls and Crickets
3. The All-Night Static Station for those Who are Nostalgic
4. From Yoda To Yoko
5. Twilight Time for Transvestites
6. Best Duos, from Lee Marvel and Clint Eastwood in "Paint Your Wagon" to Peter Cetera and Cher Singing While Completely Naked
7. Turkey In The Straw in 200 Languages from all over the world.
8. Zidel Gators Four Accordion Quartet
9. Call In. Answer A Question. Win Some Good Shit
10 Yanni: The Best of His Suicide Help Songs!