Here are some names revered in our history:
1. Paddy O'Connell, First man to drink green beer before New York City's St. Patrick's Day parade in 1921.
2. President John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Ted Kennedy and George Kennedy who absolutely "made" "Cool Hand Luke".
3. Mrs. O'Leary, Destroyer of Chicago.
4. That funny drunk guy, what's his name? At U. of Wisconsin, Madison.
5. Famous Hobo King, "Stewbuilder Dennis", made first pot of "coffee can stew" in 1932.
6. President O'bama. Born in Kenya, Honolulu, Madison and maybe Ireland. We're waiting for the birth certificate.
7. "Cloggin' Patrick Fluharty", The dancinest speed freak in West Virginia! 1957-1985
8. John Cameron Swayze, wrist watch promoter, drowned while
trying to hear a watch ticking underwater in 1975.
9. Van Morrison. Come on, he's been here his whole life!
10. Every single Irishman who swung a pick on the Union Pacific Railroad during the epic bid to cross this mighty country! Except Jimmy Cashel, he was flaky.