Well, well, things have certainly changed since we published "Fun Activities to do During the California Drought" several days ago. The biggest change, as most people know, is that it has been raining for the past few days! So here are some fun activities to do when it is raining outside:
1. Grab your umbrellas and slickers and sing and and dance to "Singing in the Rain".
2. Gather worms for this summer's fishing.
3. Fill up containers with water just in case the drought returns.
4. Wash the family dogs outdoors.
5. Get out that Slip 'N Slide and have at it.
6. Fill the family swimming pool that has been empty of water for months and months.
7. Go outside and catch raindrops with your tongue.
8. Have a water balloon fight.
9. Lay down in the mud and and make mud angels.
10. Go Mud 4 Wheeling in the family vehicle.