Any observer of a kindergarten class can easily determine why boys should be kept at home for at least one more years:
1. While the little girls are sitting quietly at their desks, the little boys are ON the desks.
2. While little girls are sleeping at nap time, little boys are tying little girls' braids to chair legs.
3. Little boys think finger paint is war paint.
4. Paste is for eating, isn't it?
5. Frogs, snakes, bugs, and worms belong in pant and shirt pockets, don't they?
6. Striped pants with a polka dot shirt and different colored socks is a good choice, isn't it?.
7. A 10 second attention span for anything to do with reading, writing, and arithmetic.
8. All those rain and mud puddles are for jumping in.
9. Anything can be a toy weapon.
10. Hands and feet to yourself? NO WAY! Its time to tackle!