Maybe your family can't take the boat to the lake this summer, but here are a few ideas our editors came up with:
1.Pull the boat over to the neighbor's lawn and live there all summer.
2.Make a fun game with your kids, "Who gets to bathe this week?"
3. When your neighbors go to work, drive your pickup over and fill up the plastic lined bed for a cool mobile pool. (Also use their toilet a lot.)
4. Play "Who wants a drink of water?" with your kids and get a lot of extra chores out of them!
5. Teach your dog to not "pant" as much. This will save water and he won't have to drink as much.
6."Remember 'Joey' the goldfish? Well, he's in pet heaven now where he can walk on dry land!"
7. Invite the neighbor kids to play "Explore Mars" in your backyard!
8. Instead of a garden, plant different crops like Cholla cactus and sticks.
9. Try to raise a baby camel!
10. Put on "Bandit Bandanas" and see who can take the playground dust the longest!