Spoof foods made up for a laugh by Nations.
1) Paella (soggy rice with shell on prawns and squid tentacles). We thought you would easily have spotted that one - Spain.
2) Black pudding (congealed blood with lumps of fat)- U.K
3) Rollmop herrings (skin on rolled up dolphin food? no?)- Norway.
4) Salted porridge (self explanatory)- Scotland.
5) Sauerkraut (cabbage based pig slop)- Germany.
6) Haggis (gristle and brains in a sheep's stomach)- Scotland.
7) Bowls of grubs (come on!) Mexico.
8) Jellied eels (spoof pearly king nosh)- London.
9) Tripe (obscene cow's tit bag pieces) - Lancashire.
10)Tongue (now little used Victorian practical joke) - Europe.
Admit it! You fell for our spoof foods!