Prince William has begun his training for becoming King should that happen anytime soon. Among the new things he is receiving top training:
1. Becoming non-amused at common jokes like when he threw a cow pie in Prince Harry's face, still a bit freckled.
2. Learn to throw out the first fist in someone's face at a soccer match. He'll be watched by fans on the big screen).
3. Feed the royal idiot hidden in the basement.
4. Gag down some blood pudding at a local eatery.
5. Have a personal photo taken of himself displaying the royal jewels.
6. Spend a night on the street disguised as a pan handler.
7. Arm wrestle with a drunk in a rundown pub.
8. Kick his dad's ass at Donkey Polo match for charity.
9. Tell Camilla she doesn't look her age with a straight face.
10. Practice that Stiff Upper Lip thing. (See U.S. President's advice).
11. Play with the royal turkeys.
12. Appear on television Super Bowl ad for Burger King to raise funds for US/UK blown economies.