Following is the most often overheard remarks by those who attended 96 year old Herbie and 92 year old Beulah's wedding at nursing home Tuesday:
10. "Pregnant! I knew it!"
9. "I thought he died three years ago. Must have been Herbie Senior."
8. "They say she once dated a Neanderthal...Just kidding."
7. "Till death do ye part...I said..Herbie, you still with us?"
6. "No Ma'm. I said ring, not Bingo. Please go back to sleep and don't interrupt the services again."
5. "I heard they exchanged dentures also."
4. "I hope George, who's 101 and Best Man, doesn't have his 'Fiber Terrific' kick in at the wrong time."
3. "Doggone it, Edna. I just discovered I've taken a Viagra pill instead of my heart medicine. Walk close in front of me when we congratulate them."
2. "They've given out cotton balls instead of rice, so no one will get hurt."
1. "Somebody be sure to remind them to take extra diapers on their honeymoon."