Inspired by the Last Leg (a Channel 4 show hosted by Adam Hills), I've come up with a series of questions I've wondered about, but never dared ask...
1. Do any Sikhs wear a pre-wrapped turban, effectively a hat?
2. Would a Native American be allowed to be a Muslim, even though they can't grow a beard?
3. Can you tell a widow that you never really liked her husband anyway?
4. Do Jehovah's Witnesses get a better reception on Halloween?
5. How much do bisexuals actually pay?
6. Is oral sex prohibited during Ramadam?
7. Where do bald men stop washing their face?
8. Is pass the parcel safe in an Al Qaida household?
9. What do the Chinese call Chinese Whispers?
10. Is a box of chocolates a good prize for Slimmer of the Week?
When I think of some more, I'll ask them!