Anthony Weiner has probably provided more jokes for all of the late night talk shows than anyone or anything else this year.
There is not a man, woman, or child who has not uttered the name Anthony Weiner at least once. And the Amalgamated Data Gathering Agency has stated that Jay Leno has said the word Weiner more than anyone else in America.
As of September 6, Jay Leno has said the infamous Weiner word a total of 17,391 times.
Weiner's wife Huma Abedin has even pleaded with her husband to change his last name to Weinbaum, or Weinsteen, or even Fippacanetti.
And even though most talk show hosts think that they know everything there is to know about Anthony Weiner, The Tittle Tattle Tonight News Agency has discovered...
- Up until last year, Anthony Weiner was actually considering changing his name to Anthony Pecker.
- Before he went into politics he wanted to be a professional tennis player but he kept dropping his tennis racket.
- He claims that he is a direct descendant of Queen Cleopatra, Tokyo Rose, and General Antonio Lopez de Santa Ana.
- Weiner says that he has a strange crush on 80-year-old Joan Rivers.
- Before he met his wife Huma Abedin, Anthony was seriously considering moving to Pakistan and becoming a monk.
- Anthony has been approached about being the spokesman for Paul Bunyan Brand Condoms. He has been offered $2 million and says he is seriously considering the offer.
- Weiner loves hot dogs and says that one day back in September of 2011, he actually ate 17 hot dogs in a span of 55 minutes.
- Anthony says that he has a tattoo of Scarlett Johansson on his stomach.
- He revealed that when he was 7, he tried to breed his pet Great Dane with his pet turtle; he said the Great Dane almost bit him.
- He told Piers Morgan that he actually wrote three jokes about himself and he sold two to Jay Leno and one to David Letterman.