It is no secret that Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan loves to take a drink every now and then, and now and then, and now and then.
Lohan has been referred to as a celebrity camel who has a propensity for consuming alcohol that is pretty much unrivaled in the land of broken bright light dreams known as Tinsel Town.
Tittle Tattle Tonight's Pico de Gallo recently sat down with the freckle-faced LaLaLand lush and asked her to name her all-time favorite drinking establishments.
Here now is...
- The Drunk Duck Lounge (Marina Del Rey)
- The Zany Zebra Bar (West Hollywood)
- The Inebriated Hippo Lounge (Santa Monica)
- The Second Base Bar (El Segundo)
- The Tipsy Tadpole Lounge * (West Hollywood)
- The Guzzling Gnu Club (New York City)
- The Plastered Platypus Lounge (Brooklyn)
- The Vampire Sux Bar & Grill (Houston)
- The Crocked Crocodile Club (Chicago)
- The Happy Heifer Bar & Grill (Austin)
* Owned by David Arquette.