Michelle Obama has repeatedly stated that she has no aspirations, urges, needs, or desires to ever go into politics.
She has made it abundantly clear, after having talked at great length with Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and even GOPette Condoleezza Rice and hearing all about the behind-the-scenes happenings.
Mrs. Obama has said that she wants to eventually head up her very own law firm and name it Obama, Something, & Something.
She recently stated to Whoopi Goldberg on The View that she would also like to either do voice overs for animated movies or else maybe open up a pizza parlor in her hometown of Chicago.
At any rate Michelle Ma Belle, as her husband the president calls her, says that she will be extremely successful at whatever field of endeavor she chooses to go into.
ABOUT MICHELLE OBAMA
- Before going to Princeton and Harvard to study law, Michelle wanted to become a professional wrestler.
- She loves the board game Battleship and figures that during her lifetime she has probably played that game at least 9,000 times.
- The first lady has revealed that her three favorite television shows are (1) American Idol, (2) The Real Housewives of Detroit, and (3) Guacamole Goes With Everything.
- Mrs. Obama originally wanted to name Malia, her eldest daughter, Oprah, after her and Barack's Chicago landlord Oprah Dappenderry.
- The first lady loves music and says that her two favorite rap bands are Camel Carl & The Desert Rag Headz and the British hip hop band Blokes 2 Chaps.
- Michelle has disclosed that she is distantly related to California attorneys Gloria and Ginger Allred.
- The president's wife has stated that she has been asked to participate on next season's edition of Dancing With The Stars and she is seriously considering it.
- She recently confessed that after her and her husband returned back to the White House from this year's Inauguration festivities that she gave him two hickeys.
- The First Mama has consulted the world famous Louisiana voodoo woman Madam Lottie Jo Lafayette on three different occasions.
- Mrs. Obama was recently asked which three individuals from the past or present does she dislike the most. She paused for a moment and replied, Adolf Hitler, Rush Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter.