The United States Commission on State License Plate Slogan Approval has just announced a list of ten brand new automotive license plate slogans for 2013.
Winnie Leona "Tags" Tagliobissi, the commission's executive director, informed the news media that, unlike previous years, none of the submitted slogans were rejected due to either vulgarity, racism, use of foreign words, or improper grammar.
Ms. Tagliobissi did point out that the state of Arizona which just last year adopted the new plate slogan - We Just Outlawed Margaritas, Hot Sauce, and Avocado Dip, has requested to be allowed to have a secondary plate slogan as well.
The state of Arizona was told that the commission would allow a secondary plate slogan providing that the state paid the United States Commission on State License Plate Slogan Approval the sum of $1.3 million.
Arizona asked if the fee could be reduced and the commission agreed to drop the fee down to $1.2 million.
- Maine - A Good Place To Hide Out
- Wisconsin - Ignore The Cheese Shortage Rumors
- Nevada - We're Desperate - Come Give Us Your $$$
- Alabama - We Play Hip Hop Music on Banjos
- Oklahoma - Tornado Numbers Are Down
- Vermont - The Gateway To New Hampshire
- Colorado - Home of The Rocky Mountain High Joint
- North Dakota - Come On Up - We're Lonely As Hell
- Washington - Take A Deep Breath - Yep It's Pot
- Arizona - Home of The Border Fence