Monday 16th July 2012
* Knees and hands much easier this wet morning. Hernia bothersome, angina okay, so a good start.
* Set off on walk into town to meet Brother-in-law Pete for bus trip to Mansfield. Remembering to call at GP surgery en-route to book me CHD appointment... I thought I saw one of the receptionists smile... but I'm not certain, possibly a mild hallucination?
* Met Pete, who seemed to be in a panglossian mood, and we caught bus, arriving in a very wet Mansfield, we alighted, and poddled around. I saw a B&M store, and popped in on the half-chance that they might have some tins of Goulash in stock - and they did! (Unthinkingly purchased many tins, which them needed lugging around with me, and that set me hernia popping!) Ah well.
* Got back and devoured a can of goulash with wholemeal bread, and a mug of Yorkhire tea. Mmmm!
* Fell asleep for a while, put on laptop and saw email from fellow Spoofer Radiogagger that the Spoof was back up and running.
* Went up to put water heater on, to find I'd left it on all day.
Tuesday 17th July 2012
* Up, to the loo, carbolicalised myself, shaved, teggies done, head polished - and ready for the 90 minute walk to the QMC for me INR Warfarin level tests, bit low last week 1.7, too low.
* Took two baked potatoes to nibble on the way. Got seen to quickly, had a laugh with the nurses, and got bus back to town and from there home.
*Knees and hands in good nick this morning, hernia fair, but angina a bit bothersome!
* Took Stewart's cat in, 'cause he's off for the day on a trip with his social club, and no Margaret about either... booo!
* Got phone call from the Warfarin clinic later, INR level now down to 1.2! So I've to take 4 tablets straight away, and go to clinic in the morning at 0900hrs for another test, might have to have injection straight into the ticker again. Oh dear dear dear! I felt a little out of sorts last time I had to have this... but, I'm still here!
Wednesday 18th July 2012
* Warfarin Clinic today. Knees not so bad this morning!
* Arrived at clinic, had test done - INR level up to 1.7, still low, but no need for injections.
* Called in at Stewart's on way back, he enjoyed his day out. Gave Margaret the cushion I got from Wilkinson's to use when she's at work kneeling.
Thursday 19th July 2012
* Woke up confused, hard to concentrate, but knees and hand not bad, hernia okay, and angina good!
* Collected me sample bottle from GPs surgery, ready for Monday.
Friday 20th July 2012
* Nipped over the road to see Margaret and Stew, Stew not very clever pucking, Margaret sneezing, and me belching! Margaret said "Shame they can't make one good un out of the thee of us!"
* Went to Bulwell on bus (raining heavy so no walking), got bleach, Goulash, and some of Margaret's favourite chocolates - so I should be in her good books in the morning!
* Finished the Chess championship article for the Spoof at last, but it ain't good, I lost the plot somewhere!
Saturday 21th July 2012
* Up around 0540hrs, on the Spoof.
* After doing some bits, and sending in the Bidney Sollocks item, I came across topic in the forum - oh dear... about my plagiarism with the jokes. I came across every joke on more than one site, and thought a joke was a joke, but I think I was wrong not mentioning the the site. I appreciated the support many Spoofer's had given me, very much.
If (and no one was more surprised than I was) I had not got to the top of the table.... I now look forward to sinking down to my level, and will post no more. That will get me down the damned table I hope.
I cannot cope with my failures, mistakes, and aggravation.