In this short series of recipes we will teach readers how to prepare snacks, lunches and even 5 course dinners quickly and easily. Today we continue the series with veal sweetbreads, drizzled with lemon and accompanied by saffron rice, a quick snack that kids will love.
1. This dish is extremely complicated to make. You need to firstly obtain veal sweetbreads and at $17.99 a pound they are not cheap. They also have to be sauted correctly to obtain the texture and flavor. Also saffron fused rice is also a complete bastard to prepare. Especially if you want it to be perfect. Therefore Step 1 is to discard the notion of preparing veal sweetbreads, drizzled with lemon and accompanied by saffron rice.
2. Drive, at speed, to Publix and pick up some Dairy Lea "Lunchables."
3. Place in Refrigerator (optional)
4. Place in kids back packs.
5. Call "Esqusite Pallete" caterers and place order for veal sweetbreads, drizzled with lemon and accompanied by saffron rice.
6. Collect order and Pay.
Ingredients: Veal Sweetbreads, Rice, Safron, Dairy Lea "Lunchables"
Preparation Time: Approximately 5 minutes (depending on if you are prepared to park in a Handicap Space)
Actual Cooking Time: 0
Next time - I could murder an Indian