The majority of motion pictures start off as books. When Margaret Mitchell wrote her Civil War classic Gone With The Wind, she had no idea that Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh would be uttering the words that she wrote in their 1936, War Between The States epic movie Gone With The Wind.
When L. Frank Baum wrote the Wizard of Oz he never envisioned that one day there would be dozens of little dwarfs portraying the munchkins.
Mr. Baum certainly never dreamed that these little adult guys and gals would end up drinking on the movie set a bit too much between scenes and get severely reprimanded by the movie executives.
And Peter Benchley, the author who wrote Jaws, probably never envisioned that three very expensive mechanical sharks would play the part of the Great White Shark in his book.
The motion picture group known as The Ticket Stub Federation Council now presents the other side of the motion picture coin.
BY MOTION PICTURE STUDIOS
- The Art of Being A Good Husband - By Arnold Schwarzenegger
- All of My 327 Tattoos and What Each One Means - By Jesse James
- The Day That I Finally Grew Up - By Lindsay Lohan
- Kim Kardashian's Dozens of Euphemisms For Her Badonkadonk - By Kris Humphries
- Am I Gonna Keep On Extending My 15 Minutes? You Betcha! - By Sarah Palin
- Getting By On Only 35 Calories Per Day - By LeAnn Rimes
- There Is Definitely Something Wrong With My Mirrors - By Joan Rivers
- Anger Management Classes? I Don't Need No Stinkin' Anger Management Classes - By Alec Baldwin
- Okay Babe, Tonight It's My Turn To Be The Guy - By Ellen & Portia DeGeneres
- My Wondrously Wonderful World of Cosmetics - By Adam Lambert
SIDENOTE: The book Kim Kardashian's Dozens of Euphemisms For Her Badonkadonk, which was written by her ex-husband Kris Humphries, has been banned in Delaware, South Carolina, and most parts of Iowa.