These days, the air is filled with drones, buzzing about in search of their assigned targets. The obvious question is, how can you tell when there is a drone with your name in it?
After doing extensive research on this topic, I have a prepared a list of the ten most reliable indicators that you may be about to be stung by a drone:
1. You get a lot of calls from "pdr2".
2. You hear mosquitoes, but cannot see them.
3. You are clinging to guns and religion
4. Your cell phone cannot be shut off
5. You see a lot of black SUV's
6. The black SUV's have black windows
7. You can't see through the black windows
8. You hear voices
9. Something keeps flying up your nose
10. Your boss stopped sending you email