Political campaign slogans are as much a part of the world of politics as bikini waxing is to beauty pageants.
Throughout history there have been some very interesting campaign slogans which helped get several politicians elected to the nation's highest office.
The country's top political campaign slogan manufacturing company, Slogans "R" Us has stated that some of the most famous PCS's from the past include Abraham Lincoln's 1864 campaign slogan which read "A Penny For Your Thoughts."
Ulysses S. Grant's campaign slogan in 1868 was "Yeah, I Admit I Drink A Lot - But Only In The Evenings."
In 1928, Herbert Hoover had one of the most memorable political campaign slogans with "If Elected - I Promise To Give Every American Family One Of My Vacuum Cleaners For Free."
And Ronald Reagan's political campaign slogan in 1980, was, "I'm An Actor - And If Elected President, I Promise You I Will Act Like A Damn Good President."
REJECTED BY THE MITT ROMNEY CAMPAIGN TEAM
- Mitt Romney - Hey Lets Not Kid Ourselves - Lots of American Men Would Love To Have Several Wives
- Lets Elect Mitt Romney - His Wife Ann Lois Knows A Lot of Bankers
- Unlike President Obama - Romney Has Several Birth Certificates
- Mitt Romney - The Man Knows Hair!
- Vote For Mitt Romney - Just Don't Think About The Fact That He's A Mormon - He Doesn't
- Mitt Romney - Kind of Like Rick Santorum, But Only Older, Richer, And With Much Prettier Hair
- Lets Send Mitt Romney To The White House - The Man Would Bomb Greenland If He Had to
- Mitt Romney - Lets Let Him Do To The USA What He Did To Massachusetts
- Elect Mitt Romney - He Is Not The Least Bit Shy - The Man Will Borrow Money From Every Country In The Civilized World
- "Old Mittens" Is Darn Good Friends With Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and That Coulter Woman