Sunday 1st July 2012
* Woke up 0600hrs, angina pains bad, went to loo, as I passed through the kitchen, I took the burnt pan of veg stew off the stove and placed it lovingly in a bowl of water.
*WC'd made a cuppa, took medications, and did a bit on the Spoof.
Monday 2nd July 2012
* Up at 0500hrs, Spoofed a bit, took medications, made meal for the lovely Margaret, got me gigantic stack of dirty clobber ready top take to the laundry (two nig bags-full), did me ablutions and carbilicalised meself, and off to the launderette.
* On the way back, the chemist was open, so I called in to collect the medication they had not got in for Stewart when I called in last Friday for them. They told me I had collected them on Saturday! Confused now.
* Went over to see Margaret, had a chat, who reminded me that I had to go to the GP to pick up my own prescription for extra painkillers. So off I went.
* They had not got the prescription ready, so they told me to come back in the afternoon. (Of course I forgot)
* Had a walk into the City Centre, to try and get some cheap replacement head-phones for the ones that had packed up on me. Looked in the pound shop, found some and bought um. Then went into Argos, and they had some on offer at £7.99, so i treated meself to some.
* Got some treats at the 99p shop for the Blood clinic staff to have on breaks, by way of thanking them.
* Got home and tried out the head-phones - one didn't work, and the other is not loud enough. Huh!
Tuesday 3rd July 2012
* Up about 0600hrs, medications took, spent a while relaxing on the WC (not really relaxing, more a painful waiting session).
* Did some potatoes and cheese with sausage, onions and mushy peas for Margaret, must remember to take it with me when I go over later, after hopefully remembering to fetch prescription and have it filled at chemist.
Went over to see Margaret and Stewart. Stewart had bought a new mobility scooter that looks like a three-wheeled Harley Davidson, I'll post a photo when I get to take one on me blog - it's looks brilliant! Fetched Stew some fodder from Lidl's, checking to make sure they did not overcharge me this time! Took it back to Stew's.
Fetched me prescription from GP, had it filled at chemist, and had a walk into town. Got some cough medicine for Margaret, and took some photo's for me blog.
Got bus out to Morrisons (where I was not overcharged), and spent money I couldn't really afford on Morrisons-Saver Orange juice, Morrisons-Saver Beef Curry, Morrisons-Saver Vegetable Curry, and a sausage.
Got bus back to town, and decided to walk back to Carrington as I wasn't carrying a anything too heavy.
(This is not too exciting for you is it?)
Had a couple of dizzy spells today, not had them for a few days.
Wednesday 4th July 2012
* Up and on the laptop early, 0430hrs couldn't sleep again. Did blog, then a bit of Spoofing.
* Carbolicalised meself, shaved, togs on, and walked into town, to take some bits for Margaret, who was working at the Theatre Royal.
* Caught tram to Bulwell, got off just in time to be caught in downpour of rain!
* Got some £1 frozen meals, and got bus back home.
* Had nosh, fell asleep, awoke and took the boiled dry saucepan off the stove!
Thursday 5th July 2012
* No sleep at all last night, no excessive pains, just could not sleep although my body told me I needed it?
* Went over to Stewart's to see him and take some bacon and beans for Margaret. She looked tired.
* Started out on a walk, but realised lack of sleep was going to make it too hard, so returned to the hovel, had nosh, and yahoo... managed to nod off!
* Slept through medication taking time and missed them - I'll suffer for that!
* Did some spoofing.
Friday 6th July 2012
* Not a good night sleep-wise.
* Went over to see Stew and Margaret, but Margaret not there, Sob!
* Brought back the tomatoes and bacon I'd took for her, and consumed it.
* Persistent heavy rain prevented going for a walk. Spent ages on laptop, lazy day, but with no exercise, the knees became painful.
* Fell asleep in PM, and missed evening medications!
* Awake and bright again at 0130hrs, Spoofing!
Saturday 7th July2012
* Angina bad, knees chronic, must try to get walking in today, even if it's still belting down!
* Got letter today from 'Her Majesties Communication Centre', oh 'eck? I thought! Then noticed it was not addressed to me, they had delivered it to the wring address... phew!
* Used me new Pound Shop container to microwave me macaroni cheese.
* Realised the new Pound Shop container was not suitable for the microwave as soon as it melted and burnt to a crisp!
* Popped over to see Stew and Margaret - Stew can't use his new disability scooter yet, due to the rain, but I'm going to take a photo soon as I can - it's amazing, it looks like a three-wheeled Harley-Davidson... honest!
* Got back to the house, and as I was going in, who should appear but Pippa the fat black cuddly cat, who's been absent for three months! Unfortunately she just sniffed at the step into the hovel, looked up at me, and wandered off? Not to be seen again! - Women eh?
* Had a good walk, got some bits, got the bus back, got in just as the 'thunderstorm started' - things looking up I thought. Then dropped me new mug when I was making a brew, bruised me toe, and hit me head on the sink as I painfully bent to pick up the pieces!
Sunday 8th July 2012
* No sleep gain!
* Knees bad again this morning, angina not so bad.
* Went over to see Margaret and Stew, then off on a walk to the Arboretum to take some photos, and feed the birds.
* No birds about, and I'd left the camera at home!
* Got home, had a nosh, and fell asleep for 14 hours! (Body trying to catch up I suppose?)