* I'm Right Behind It.
* Marriage is all about love and security, and in a gay marriage, you can be sure your partner is watching your back.
* The term Gay Marriage just needs a more positive image, a user friendly name - how about borrowing the word 'bromance' from Hollywood.
* Gay Marriage = Two Stag Nights!
* On Sunday Joe Biden says he's comfortable with gay marriage, the next day President Obama says he's in favor of it too. Looks like they're finally going to get married - just like British politicians David Cameron and Nick Clegg.
* This is part of Obama's job creation plan - in a few years we'll see hundreds of gay marriage counselors and gay divorce lawyers.
* 'Hey - why shouldn't gay people be as unhappy as the rest of us?'
* In an instant From same-sex marriage to no sex marriage - like the rest of the population.
* I just hope some people don't rush out and get married because of the gay marriage tax allowance.
* It's the wedding planners I feel happy for. In the past they've worked hard to create a great day for the happy couple - but never had the chance to experience it themselves on a personal level. You know - like always the bridesmaid and never the bride.